Myanmar Offices ("we" or "us" or “our”) is the operator of http://myanmaroffices.com/
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 You can use and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website or the Apps, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which you purchase through our Website respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
1.2 We collect personal data only when you provide it to us in the following situations:
• when you carry out transactions with us on or in relation to the Website
• when you register an account with us on the Website
• when you contact our customer service or sales people by email, telephone, or in person, to resolve any issues that you may be facing or with inquiries or requests; and
• when you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website or the Apps, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
1.3 We may collect certain information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, and the resources that you access. This information is non-personally identifiable information (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you) and may be used by us, or by a third-party advertiser, in tailoring advertising specifically for you
2. PURPOSES OF USE
2.1 The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Website and the Apps, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
• administering the Website and the Apps;
• improving your browsing experience by personalizing the Website
• enabling your use of the services available on the Website
• providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
• responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website or the Apps;
• responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Website, the Apps or any product or service provided by us;
• sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
• performing office and operational administrative matters; and
2.2 We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. Consent for disclosure of personal data to third parties, for the purposes of receiving marketing communications, is given through our registration form, either online or on paper.
3.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
3.2 We will store all the personal data you provide on secure servers.
3.3 You however understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website or the Apps; any transmission is at your own risk.
3.4 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website, as the case may be.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 In order to manage and operate the Website and the Apps, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors for the following purposes:
• to comply with any legal requirement;
• to protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website, and others;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
• in connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or a portion of an organization or of any of the business or assets of an organization) to which we are a party or a prospective party.
5. IP ADDRESSES
5.1 When you use the Website, we may collect and store information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
6.1 Cookies are used on the Website and the Apps to distinguish you from other users of the Website. Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website. Cookies also allow us to improve the Website. In addition, cookies are used to personalize the advertising you see on the Website, or on other websites.
6.2 We also allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website. These third parties include (a) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on the Website, and (b) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different web sites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties are non-personally identifiable information which is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on the Website, the Apps, and across the Internet which are tailored to your interests.
6.4 Many of the third parties we allow to collect information on the Website and the Apps are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of advertising targeting from member companies. Lastly, you can manage the type of cookies that are allowed through your browser settings, including completely blocking all cookies if you so wish. For information about how to manage cookies on your browser, please see the help section of the browser you are using.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
8.1 The Website and the Apps may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
9.1 Our privacy officer is responsible for ensuring that requests for access to personal data and amendment of personal data are properly dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified herein. For concerns related to personalized advertising.
9.3 As far as reasonably possible, we will respond to your request within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request. If that is not possible, you will be so notified within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request.
9.4 A charge of S$10 (including GST) will be imposed on each submission of a request for access to personal data. This charge may be subject to revision by us from time to time. Payment of the applicable charge shall be by way of cheque made out to Myanmar Offices at the time of submission of the request. Please note that we will not accept and act on requests that are not accompanied with payment of the applicable charge.
10.1 We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Website or the Apps, as the case may be.
11. CONTACT US
111.1 Should you require further information about the treatment of your personal data by us, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org